Hello everyone, I’m especially happy to announce that I’ve been nominated The Sunshine Blogger Award by one of my favourite writing accounts, Betul Erbasi. Check out her short stories and amazing content here. I’m also apologising for the fact that I was nominated for this award back in early May, yet have only gotten around to doing this now. My recent life motto, in case you couldn’t tell has been, better late than never.
“The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe” – Gustave Flaubert
…and also to discovering who you really are.
• Thank the blogger who nominated you.
• Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
•Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
•List rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post or on your blog.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- What is your favourite book? By far, my favourite is the Alchemist,the simplicity yet complexity of this book is just absolutely beautiful.
- What do you think makes a good story? Having the passion to write something that moves your audience.
- Dogs or Cats? Sadly, I’m a little biased since I have a pet cat.
- Savoury or Sweet? Well, why not both?
- Beaches or Forest? Depends on my mood, but today I’ll say beaches.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Someplace exoctic like the Maldives.
- How do you like to relax? Letting my mind and body do absolutely nothing.
- What inspires you? Knowing that time doesn’t stop, that I can keep on growing & discovering who I am.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? I think, a bit of both.
- Have you ever broken a bone? Surprisingly no.
- What is your biggest fear? Drowning at sea.
Since I don’t have any particular nominations, this award is open to anyone and everyone. Do let me know if you end up answering these questions!!
© Afiyah/WhenLifeAwakens, 2019. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Afiyah/WhenLifeAwakens with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.