This post has been sitting in my drafts for about two weeks, so this was definitely overdue. Recently, I’ve posted several of my award nominations but this is the first time that I’ve been nominated for a certain award, twice. Since this is my fourth nomination, everything feels surreal, I keep asking myself the same question over and over again, how did I make this far? Though I don’t know how to answer that, one thing’s for sure I’m not going to stop anytime soon!!
The wonderful blogger who nominated me for this Liebster Award is Maiya, the brains behind the site Verbonaut, who has a lot of amazing work, my favourite being the stories and the poems. Not only are they incredibly creative but they have valuable lessons behind them too.
10 Random Facts About Me:
- I have an unhealthy obsession with the colour grey.
- I own a 53-inch teddy bear which lives on my bed during the daytime.
- My favourite author is Paulo Coelho (I’ve read 7 of his books in less than a year!!).
- I collect stones and rocks from beaches as memorabilia.
- I’m a planning and organising freak – I hate having no control about how my day goes.
- I write lists and have a whole notebook dedicated to this.
- I have a huge ring collection ranging in colour.
- I am obsessed with savoury crepes.
- Though I love the coffee aesthetic, it gives me migraines, which really does suck.
- I’m currently interested in philosophy and have tried to implement some theories in my life.
- Who inspired you to start blogging? This is probably unusual but there wasn’t a person or even people behind the motivation of my blog, it was more to do with boredom mixed in with the summer holidays that drove me to start my own blog.
- What is my favourite lyric/quote & why? I have so many quotes that I like and my favourite changes all the time since I’m discovering them all the time too. Currently, it would be “Change is what we all seek, yet it’s a door that nobody wants to open” – Ruby Dhal. This is incredibly relatable and resonates with me and my life so far.
- What are five words to describe your style? Minimalist, neutral, aesthetic, trendy, and classic.
- What was one event that massively changed the course of your life? Probably when I got my A Level results and realised what failure meant, and how I was going to deal with it, especially since I’d never come across that previously.
- What is the main aim for your blog? First, it started off as an outlet for me to inspire and motivate others but not I’m beginning to consider it as a potential side career and hopefully grow my blog and make a living out of it.
My 5 Favourite Bloggers This Month:
- Do you prefer night or day? Why?
- How could you describe yourself in 3 words?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What are you most afraid of?
- If you were able to have powers, what would they be?
Congratulations to all the nominees, you definitely deserve it for all your incredible hard work!! I look forward to hearing your responses to these questions too 🙂
If you want some more information on the rules for the Liebster Award then click here.
P.S. Check out my published posts on MyTrendingStories