Not too long ago I received my very first nomination for an award that was given to me by another blogger. I remember the immense feeling of joy and happiness and most of all, accomplishment, my work was reaching people and was having an impact.
Here I am again with another award, the Liebster Award which again, I’m incredibly touched and immensely grateful for the blogger who nominated me, Bella, who runs the cutest and the most adorable looking blog ever. Seriously, the polls and quizzes kept me entertained for quite a while along with her unique, captivating writing style in her blog posts.
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.)
Trying to choose my favourite blog is like asking me to choose my favourite book, it’s the hardest thing to do, but for the sake of the rules that follow this award, I will. Through the huge influx of followers that I’ve had on my site, I’ve been in contact with many different types of bloggers.
However, my favourite blogger would have to be the individual behind the blog, Pale Mist, who basically runs the most aesthetically pleasing blog I’ve come across so far, the creativity and numerous projects she undertakes are absolutely stunning and most of all breathtaking. How did one human come to possess so many wondrous talents?!
It’s not just the way her blog looks but the way she breathes life into it with her words and the way they’re put together, the images fit everything so well and give the blog a visual boost.
10 Random Facts about Me:
- I’m a huge bookworm, people are always surprised by how much I read.
- I’m also a huge workaholic if I’m not studying for my degree, I’ll be working on this blog, whether it be new ideas or themes.
- My most unhealthy food obsession is savoury crepes, they’re just too good!!
- I prefer sweets over chocolates.
- Recently I’ve become obsessed with the Harry Potter world again
- I have double jointed arms which always freak people out when I bend them.
- I’ve never broken a bone in my entire life.
- I like to devise entire stories and blog posts in my mind when doing really mundane tasks.
- I want to become a successful influencer before the age of 20.
- I have a pet cat who’s cute yet deadly, but always likes to be cuddled, especially moments where I’m extremely busy.
My nominees who will receive this award are:
I hope this was, in the least bit interesting and enjoyable to read, congratulations to the nominees for all their hard work and I look forward to hearing from you in the future!! (If any of you do not post awards or the like on your blog, please do message me and let me know).
P.S. Check out my published posts on MyTrendingStories